Friday, November 10, 2006

Catching up

 Veterans Day  Happy Veterans Day 

HOLY COW ... I've been back for 2 weeks and the time is flyin' by!

It's another beautiful day here in paradise, warm already, with pretty blue skies and puffy white clouds ...

Observed at: St. Croix, Virgin Islands
Elevation: 62 ft / 19 m
82 °F / 28 °C
Partly Cloudy

Time to get showered and head to Cane Bay for breakfast. It's a great day for hittin' the beach, perhaps we'll take the pups for a short road trip later today.

BIG NEWS: The hummingbird has continued building the nest on the front porch, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I'll be checking for eggs and takin' pictures. I think the little hummer used some of the dryer lint I put out for it ... awwwwwwwww, so cute.

Enjoy the day, more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad to see you're back in business, missed your pictures, the ones from Oregon coast were super. Tom R.