Friday, October 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home




Nothing like a visit back to Oregon to really put things into perspective for me. What a great time, visiting with my family and friends ... makes me realize just how much I miss them all. Another fabulous Mother/Daughter beach weekend ... this was number 11! So much fun to spend time with my Mom & Aunt Donna and cousins Debi and Geri at the Lincoln City beach house ... Good times. And staying at the fabulous Fisher B&B is always a treat, my Mom & Dad make it so comfortable and relaxing for me ... thank you!

A full week of no mosquitoes and no sweating ... now that's a slice of heaven right there!

The highlight of my week, aside from spending quality time with my family and friends: getting a warm welcome from my furry 'kids' ... they do know how to let you know you've been missed and they're happy to see you, bless their big hearts.

P.S. BIG THANKS to Rudy for taking care of the chores while I was away.

No comments: