Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Waterworld ... the most fun I've had in a long, long, longgggggg time!

GOOD TIMES!
A couple of weeks ago my brother, Brian, and I went for an adventure on the water. HOLY COW ... that's quite possibly the most fun I've had on the water since I moved here!

If you live here on the lovely island of St. Croix, or you're visiting ... you've gotta do this. I was grinning for hours afterwards, and so was brother Brian, it was sooooooooo much fun! Our guide, Justin, took us out along the North shore towards the East end of the island. They cater to your desires, if you want to see the sites, they provide that. I've lived here almost 8 years, so I've seen the beautiful sites ... we just wanted to fly across the water, and that's what we did. I'm sure they heard us laughing and yahoooooing on land ... soooooo much fun!

The name of the company is Island Flight Adventures Jet Ski Rentals and Tours ... they're awesome. Very friendly and customer service oriented ... how refreshing! Here's a link to their site: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147402-d951899-r46544786-Island_Flight_Adventures_Jet_Ski_Rentals_and_Tours-Christiansted_St_Croix_U_S_Virgin_Islands.html ... I hope that's the right link ;)
Here's a couple of pics from our adventure ...

Gotta start if off with the rabbit ears, it's a tradition ...

And there I go ... ready for some fun ...
There's brother Brian, he's ready for FUN ...
And we're off ... look at that flat, calm water -it looks like a lake ... niiiiiiice!
The moral of the story:
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
~The End~












No comments: