Friday, October 6, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY ... AND IT'S A 3 DAY WEEKEND!

I'm really ready for a nice long weekend, it's been one hellacious week. Plenty of insomnia, thunder & lightning, wind and rain, dogs hiding in the closet ... I'm ready for winter! It's been too freakin' hot here. Not one to complain, but HOLY COW, it was really hot and humid this morning ... just another day in paradise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD & BRIAN

I might not make it back here tomorrow, on your birthday, so here's your wishes a day early! We'll be going out to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate Brian's birthday. Dad, I'll be seeing you and give you a big belated birthday hug on the 17th, I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!! Oregon, here I come ... YIPPEY-YI-YO-KAI-YAY (sp?) .... get along little doggie!!!

Gotta get ... more later!

 

 

No comments: