Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sittin' in the airport

I'm sittin' in the PDX airport, on the floor, plugged into an electrical outlet ... my laptop, not me. It's very quiet here, a good time of day/night to be flying. I'm looking forward to a nice long nap on the plane.

It was a really great visit here, it's always a little sad when I say goodbye to my Mom & Dad when they drop me off at the airport. They'll be coming to St. Croix for their annual visit in March, so it's all good.

I just called Rudy, to see what he's doing ... it's about 2:00 a.m. there, and he's sleeping! I hope he gets back to sleep easily, he did sound pretty sleepy. I can hardly wait to jump him in the STX airport and give him a big huge hug and a big ol' kiss. OH BOY!!!  Alrighty, time to put my stuff away and get ready to board the plane. Zzzzzzzzz ....Zzzzzzzz.

No comments: